2.Input Power: ≤600VA±10%
3.Operating mode: Pulse wave, continuous wave, triangle wave, sine wave
4.Output power: treatment: 0-99W, Physical therapy: 0-40W
5.Output control time: adjustable continuously
6.The radiation apparatus has the function of current protection
7.Magnetron: inlet magnetron
8.Time memory function
9.Timing range: Physical therapy:1-30min error±1min,treatment:0-99S error: ≤±2%
Microwave therapeutic instrument is manufactured by using advanced digital technology and microprocessor technology. The power output system and plate safety system of the therapeutic instrument not only satisfy the users, but also ensure the safety of users and patients to the greatest extent. It is suitable for the treatment of male urethritis and prostatitis, prostate hyperplasia and other male diseases caused by mycoplasma, chlamydia infection. The microwave hyperthermia used in microwave therapy instrument is a non-contact heating method without the possibility of thermal burns caused by electrical contact.
As a new frontier subject, bioelectromagnetics has been paid more and more attention by experts and scholars outside China. , the research of high frequency electromagnetic wave has been extended to millimeter band and is regarded as the focus of the research. Millimeter wave of biomedical engineering research, began in the sixties, in 1968, the Canadian scholar Webb, published the first paper on the biological effect of millimeter wave can inhibit the growth of bacteria, then he reported microbial energy absorption of millimeter wave is similar to harmonic resonance points, points out the normal cells and cancer cells to absorb millimeter wave with different resonance point. Since then, many scientists in Russia, the United States, Germany, France and China have done a lot of basic experimental research and clinical verification work. The results show that millimeter wave irradiation with low energy density can cause obvious biological effects, and a lot of valuable data have been accumulated on the clinical application of millimeter wave. As a kind of millimeter wave, microwave not only has the common characteristics of millimeter wave, but also has some unique properties that are different from other millimeter waves. The main characteristics of microwave are its photolike, penetrating and non-ionizing properties.
- Microwave therapy in the international, China has been used for many years, its curative effect has been affirmed by the world medical circle. In the operation with its superior hemostatic effect, advanced principle of action, small tissue damage, and is hailed as a replacement for electric cautery, freezing, laser new technology. Microwave therapeutic instrument is a new medical instrument which uses microwave to treat various diseases. In addition to the characteristics of deep heating, it also has the advantages of convenient operation, accurate positioning, high safety and low cost, compact instrument structure, wide adaptability and so on. A variety of diseases can be treated with different accessory equipment. Microwave therapy instrument is a combination of microwave technology, sensors, automatic control, computer software and hardware. It is a safe, convenient and good surgical treatment method. It can be completed directly in the outpatient department without anesthesia. This instrument has a good effect on the treatment of prostatic patients (BPH, prostatitis) and female non-gonococcal vaginitis and cervicitis. Wb-3100 microwave therapy instrument is becoming a major equipment in urology and gynecology, and is being recognized, familiar with and used by major hospitals, specialized clinics and family planning guidance stations in China.
1.We are based in Guangdong, China, start from 2021,sell to Africa(30.00%),South Asia(15.00%),Mid East(10.00%),Domestic Market(10.00%),North America(5.00%),South America(5.00%),Eastern Europe(5.00%),Southeast Asia(5.00%),Oceania(5.00%),Eastern Asia(5.00%),Western Europe(5.00%),Central America(5.00%),Northern Europe(5.00%),Southern Europe(5.00%). There are total about 51-100 staffs in our office.
2. How can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.What can you buy from us?
Test kit,In Vitro Diganositc,Disposable Samplers,Rapid test kits,Swab
4. Why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
We focus on producing virus nucleic acid detection kits, Disposable samplers, IGG/IGM rapid test kit, PCR test kit etc.The products approved CE, FDA, SGS, ISO13485.More than 200 staffs, 10 production line.
5. What services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW；
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,EUR,HKD,CNY;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,Credit Card,PayPal, Western Union,Escrow;
6.Can I have samples of this goods to test the quality?
Yes, free sample is available.
7.What's the delivery time and can you lower the price?
It depends on your order. The delivery time is within 3-4 days. If you have large quantities,the price and delivery time can be negotiable.
8.Can I customize the packaging and the logo?
Yes, we could offer customized logo for you.
9.What's the shipping method?
We often use DHL, FedEx, UPS, TK,EK,LH to ship our products.
10. The PCR test kit is required to be stored at a temperature between -25 degrees Celsius and -15 degrees Celsius. How did you do it?
Most of our PCR detection reagents are transported in an incubator, and the temperature can be maintained at -20 degrees Celsius for about 12 days, which can fully meet the general air transportation time limit.