SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Neutralizing Antibody Detection Kit(ELISA ) is an indirect enzyme-linked immunoassay (ELISA) for quantitative determination of COVID-19 Neutralizing Antibody in plasma or serum. This kit is used for assisted diagnosis.
SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Neutralizing Antibody Detection Kit(ELISA ) is a for rapid Nab (neutralizing antibody) screening, which can mimic the virus neutralization process. The kit contains two key components: the Horseradish peroxidase (HRP) conjugated recombinant SARS-CoV-2 RBD fragment (HRP-RBD) and the human ACE2 receptor protein (hACE2). The protein-protein interaction between HRP-RBD and hACE2 can be blocked by neutralizing antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 RBD.
First, the samples and controls are pre-incubated with the HRP-RBD to allow the binding of the circulating neutralization antibodies to HRP-RBD. The mixture is then added to the capture plate which is pre-coated with the hACE2 protein. The unbound HRP-RBD as well as any HRP-RBD bound to non-neutralizing antibody will be captured on the plate, while the circulating neutralization antibodies_HRP-RBD complexes remain in the supernatant and get removed during washing. After washing steps, TMB solution is added. By adding Stop Solution, the reaction is quenched. This final solution can be read at 450 nm in a microtiter plate reader. The absorbance of the sample is inversely dependent on the titer of the anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibodies.
• Follow procedures within your laboratory to avoid cross contamination of patient specimens.
• For human/animal plasma, treat blood with anticoagulant such as citrate, EDTA or heparin.
• Sample inactivate under 56°C for 30min can be used.
• Samples may be stored at room temperature (15-30°C) for no longer than 8 hours. If the test will not be completed within 8 hours, refrigerate the serum samples at 2-8°C for no longer than 8 days.
• Run assay immediately, otherwise store samples below -18°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
• As an alternative to the above, sample stability may be established by each laboratory.
1.We are based in Guangdong, China, start from 2021,sell to Africa(30.00%),South Asia(15.00%),Mid East(10.00%),Domestic Market(10.00%),North America(5.00%),South America(5.00%),Eastern Europe(5.00%),Southeast Asia(5.00%),Oceania(5.00%),Eastern Asia(5.00%),Western Europe(5.00%),Central America(5.00%),Northern Europe(5.00%),Southern Europe(5.00%). There are total about 51-100 people in our office.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.what can you buy from us?
test kit,In Vitro Diganositc,Disposable Samplers,Rapid test kits,Swab
4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
1. Hunan Runmei Gene Technology Co.,Ltd, focus on producing virus nucleic acid detection kits, Disposable samplers, IGG/IGM rapid test kit, PCR test kit etc.The products approved CE, SGS, ISO13485.More than 200 staffs, 10 production line,
5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW；
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,HKD,CNY;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,L/C,D/P D/A,Credit Card,PayPal,Western Union,Escrow;
6.Can I have samples of this goods to test the quality?
Yes, FREE SAMPLE is available.
7.What's the delivery time and can you lower the price?
It depends on your order. The delivery time is within 3-4 days. If you have large quantities,the price and delivery time can be negotiable.
8.Can I customize the packaging and the logo?
Yes, we could offer customized logo for you.
9.What's the shipping method?
We often use DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT to ship our products.