Fecal analysis workstation can detect intestinal parasite eggs and protozoa, red blood cells, white blood cells, food residues, crystals, fungi and other more than 20 parameter results, and can display data and images on the screen, images clear, quantitative report. Test results can be edited before the report card is sent. Clearly marked, completed test results, printed records or stored pictures can be marked in the corresponding position. If the patient has had a stool test, historical results can be retrieved in the system for comparison
Specimen bottle, excrement and urine analysis workstation using a dedicated specimens after charging, soak, blending, filtration, small particles or waiting for oily ingredients dissolved in dilute saline, under the control of the microcomputer control automatic vacuum sample, in the role of peristaltic pump, automatic drain fluid, the optical flow tube standard flow counting pool, the other to colloidal gold reagent card for testing. The suction volume and suction time are constant each time, and the flow counting tank is automatically flushed after observation and analysis.
- The poo Analysis workstation or multifunctional poo Analysis System (joke Analysis System) is used to perform routine detection on the Feces in the laboratory, including specimen processing, morphological detection, immunological detection, and waste disposal. Specimen handling refers to the treatment of solid and semi-solid feces into representative application fluids to meet the needs of morphological and immunological detection. Morphological detection refers to the use of a microscope to observe the microscopic morphology of the specimen application liquid, common automatic microscope system (automatic acquisition of pictures for the operator to review) and quasi-automatic microscope system, manual real-time observation, selective photography. Immunological detection, now the general use of colloidal gold method, qualitative analysis of stool specimen application liquid, common clinical significance of stool colloidal gold detection items are: occult blood detection, transferrin detection, rotavirus disease antigen detection, adenovirus antigen detection, Helicobacter pylori antigen detection, etc.. Waste disposal refers to the improvement of laboratory environment through the control of waste, waste gas and waste liquid.
1.We are based in Guangdong, China, start from 2021,sell to Africa(30.00%),South Asia(15.00%),Mid East(10.00%),Domestic Market(10.00%),North America(5.00%),South America(5.00%),Eastern Europe(5.00%),Southeast Asia(5.00%),Oceania(5.00%),Eastern Asia(5.00%),Western Europe(5.00%),Central America(5.00%),Northern Europe(5.00%),Southern Europe(5.00%). There are total about 51-100 staffs in our office.
2. How can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.What can you buy from us?
Test kit,In Vitro Diganositc,Disposable Samplers,Rapid test kits,Swab
4. Why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
We focus on producing virus nucleic acid detection kits, Disposable samplers, IGG/IGM rapid test kit, PCR test kit etc.The products approved CE, FDA, SGS, ISO13485.More than 200 staffs, 10 production line.
5. What services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW；
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,EUR,HKD,CNY;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,Credit Card,PayPal, Western Union,Escrow;
6.Can I have samples of this goods to test the quality?
Yes, free sample is available.
7.What's the delivery time and can you lower the price?
It depends on your order. The delivery time is within 3-4 days. If you have large quantities,the price and delivery time can be negotiable.
8.Can I customize the packaging and the logo?
Yes, we could offer customized logo for you.
9.What's the shipping method?
We often use DHL, FedEx, UPS, TK,EK,LH to ship our products.
10. The PCR test kit is required to be stored at a temperature between -25 degrees Celsius and -15 degrees Celsius. How did you do it?
Most of our PCR detection reagents are transported in an incubator, and the temperature can be maintained at -20 degrees Celsius for about 12 days, which can fully meet the general air transportation time limit.