1. Small size(315*238*153mm)
2. Light weight<4 Kg (including battery)
3. Build-in high capacity rechargeable battery
Friendly User Interface
1. Color LCD touch screen display
2. "traffic light" indicator
3. Build-in multimedia tutorials
Unique smart cartridge design
1. Single use cartridge with multi tests
2. Safety and Environment protection
3. Long cartridge storage life at room temperature
Convenient operation, accurate and reliable results
1. Standby without consumption and complete maintenance free
2. Fast, accurate, and convenient build-in auto calibration
3. Auto sample aspiration assures convenience and reliability
1. Compacted design with build-in battery, printer and barcode scanner；
2. Simply 3 steps to get comprehensive results within 1min after auto-sampling；
3. Zero maintenance, diagnose at the point of care, patient side, out in the field or exam room。
Accurate and Reliable
1. Innovative microfludic and microsensor technology provides high sensitivity and accuracy；
2. Multi popular time-sensitive parameters come in one cartridge, including ABG, electrolytes, and metabolites；
3. Single-use cartridge avoids contamination；
4. Calibrator, control and electronic simulator to Triple guarantee the results。
A new era of POCT blood gas and chemistry analysis
i15 offers new features you can't find on any other analyzer. It's lightweight, portable, and easy to use. With a user-friendly design requiring zero maintenance, it makes patient-side blood testing efficient and convenient. Unlike other analyzers, it utilizes auto-sampling, reducing the risk of sample contamination and inaccurate results. Employing original manufactured traceable reagent packs, internal quality control, and an electronic simulator, i15 provides many time-sensitive tests results
accurately in under a minute, its single-use disposable cartridges help health care professionals to provide better, more effective care. Advanced biosensor technology enables end-users to test up to 15 parameters at one time.
1.We are based in Guangdong, China, start from 2021,sell to Africa(30.00%),South Asia(15.00%),Mid East(10.00%),Domestic Market(10.00%),North America(5.00%),South America(5.00%),Eastern Europe(5.00%),Southeast Asia(5.00%),Oceania(5.00%),Eastern Asia(5.00%),Western Europe(5.00%),Central America(5.00%),Northern Europe(5.00%),Southern Europe(5.00%). There are total about 51-100 staffs in our office.
2. How can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.What can you buy from us?
Test kit,In Vitro Diganositc,Disposable Samplers,Rapid test kits,Swab
4. Why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
We focus on producing virus nucleic acid detection kits, Disposable samplers, IGG/IGM rapid test kit, PCR test kit etc.The products approved CE, FDA, SGS, ISO13485.More than 200 staffs, 10 production line.
5. What services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW；
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,EUR,HKD,CNY;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,Credit Card,PayPal, Western Union,Escrow;
6.Can I have samples of this goods to test the quality?
Yes, free sample is available.
7.What's the delivery time and can you lower the price?
It depends on your order. The delivery time is within 3-4 days. If you have large quantities,the price and delivery time can be negotiable.
8.Can I customize the packaging and the logo?
Yes, we could offer customized logo for you.
9.What's the shipping method?
We often use DHL, FedEx, UPS, TK,EK,LH to ship our products.
10. The PCR test kit is required to be stored at a temperature between -25 degrees Celsius and -15 degrees Celsius. How did you do it?
Most of our PCR detection reagents are transported in an incubator, and the temperature can be maintained at -20 degrees Celsius for about 12 days, which can fully meet the general air transportation time limit.