1. Working Length:
Endoscope products for different purposes, the working length is not the same, under general circumstances:
① Working length of laryngoscope ≥180mm;
② The working length of sinus scope is ≥175mm;
Outer diameter of tube:
Endoscope products for different purposes (adults and children) have different outer diameter sizes. In general:
① Laryngoscope outer diameter size φ 5mm, φ 8mm, φ 10mm;
② The outer diameter of the sinus scope is φ 3mm, φ 4mm;
3, optical properties:
① Field of view: The field of view of sinusoscope, cystoscope, hysteroscope, proctoscope and amniotic lens should not be less than 60°, otherwise the observation range will be affected.
② Visual Angle: visual Angle is generally divided into forward (00°, 12°), squint (30°, 45°), side (70°, 90°).
③ Resolution: resolution is an important optical index of endoscope, ordinary endoscope should be greater than 9.92Lp/mm(L=10mm).
4. Illuminance: mainly refers to the uniformity of illuminance. If illuminance cannot fill the field of view, it will be blurred around and affect the field of vision.
5, mechanical properties:
(1) sealing: the sealing of the endoscope is related to the imaging quality, such as poor sealing is easy to seepage, damage the optical system, affect the observation. The joint of the water valve mirror sheath and the cystoscope cone should be close, and the water seepage should not exceed 5 drops within 1min, otherwise the operation may be affected by water leakage if the cooperation is not good.
② Surface roughness
(3) fastness of connection parts
6. The outer diameter of eyepiece cover is related to the coordination with CCD camera system. The international general diameter is 32mm.
7, insulation performance:
Mainly electronic endoscope, the insulation structure of related electrical isolation parts, such as the insulation performance of related accessories such as eyepiece cover, cold light source interface and light guide cable matched with CCD camera.
8. Thermal insulation performance:
In medical endoscope, because endoscope is an invasive examination tool, in order to avoid harm to the human body when endoscope works, now cold light source is generally used, and infrared filter is set at the optical outlet to limit the output of infrared light to the maximum extent.