Warranty 2 years
Flux 12 levels in adjustment
Flow range 0-4, 0-8, 0-15,0-25 LPM
Outlet connection Ohmeda,Diss,Chemetron,BS,DIN,French standard
Color Green, yellow, silver, red, blue, gold,brawn ect
Advantage 100% tested before shipment
Packaging Details: 20pcs/ctn ctn size: 390x375x150mm G.w.: 10kgs
1. Before using the suction, you will check all parts bad or good and clean it by drying cloth.
2. Pressure gauge, regulator no oil, otherwise explode.
3. Clean water in moisture bottle keeps clean.
4. There is adjustable nut in the front of plunder shall be sraw at clockwise.
5. Relief value keeps out of danger.
6. Oxygen dosage is decided by doctor.
7. After usign suction, put off the oxygen tube switch, make rest oxygen out, pressure gage to zero site, last put off flow switch if using again, first put on the oxygen tube switch, avoid exploding.
2) Oxygen Flow Control Regulator is a pressure-reducing device,Which lowers the oxygen pressure from a cylinder to levels,Whichcan be safety used by the patient.Oxygen Regulators are intended for he administration of oxygen to patients Who need increased oxygen levels to improve their breathing conditions；
3) This Oxygen Regulator uses an advanced,patented intelliflo disc to regulate oxygen flow down to 1/32 LPM with very tighttolerances.It features a brass core,skidproof knob and body that won’t peel flake or wear off.All metal anodized Aluminum construction is more durable and will not rust,Plus the gauge protector helps prevent damage.
1. The oxygen inhaler(buoy type) is mainly used in the medical center oxygen supply system for the first-aid oxygen supply and oxygen-deficient patients in the medical unit for oxygen inhalation, scientific research institutions, industrial and mining, etc.
2. The medical pressure reducter is designed to reduce the pain of users.
3. The oxygen inhaler has precise flow and is easy to use and safe. It's an indispensable device for oxygen therapy in emergency rooms and wards of hospitals.
4. The prduct has accrurate output, stable quality, high quality and safe performance, which will make your safer, more assured and more satified during use.
1.We are based in Guangdong, China, start from 2021,sell to Africa(30.00%),South Asia(15.00%),Mid East(10.00%),Domestic Market(10.00%),North America(5.00%),South America(5.00%),Eastern Europe(5.00%),Southeast Asia(5.00%),Oceania(5.00%),Eastern Asia(5.00%),Western Europe(5.00%),Central America(5.00%),Northern Europe(5.00%),Southern Europe(5.00%). There are total about 51-100 staffs in our office.
2. How can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.What can you buy from us?
Test kit,In Vitro Diganositc,Disposable Samplers,Rapid test kits,Swab
4. Why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
We focus on producing virus nucleic acid detection kits, Disposable samplers, IGG/IGM rapid test kit, PCR test kit etc.The products approved CE, FDA, SGS, ISO13485.More than 200 staffs, 10 production line.
5. What services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW；
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,EUR,HKD,CNY;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,Credit Card,PayPal, Western Union,Escrow;
6.Can I have samples of this goods to test the quality?
Yes, free sample is available.
7.What's the delivery time and can you lower the price?
It depends on your order. The delivery time is within 3-4 days. If you have large quantities,the price and delivery time can be negotiable.
8.Can I customize the packaging and the logo?
Yes, we could offer customized logo for you.
9.What's the shipping method?
We often use DHL, FedEx, UPS, TK,EK,LH to ship our products.
10. The PCR test kit is required to be stored at a temperature between -25 degrees Celsius and -15 degrees Celsius. How did you do it?
Most of our PCR detection reagents are transported in an incubator, and the temperature can be maintained at -20 degrees Celsius for about 12 days, which can fully meet the general air transportation time limit.